By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We respect your privacy and take all necessary precautions to keep your personal information safe.
This policy applies to data that we collect when you visit and browse the website on your desktop or mobile device, from any correspondence between you and the website, and through any application we have created to allow access to the website.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
Questions about this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - Members are users of the website who register in order to interact with the website in ways such as commenting on the content or marking content as a 'favorite'. If you become a member, we collect your username, password and email address. We also collect your preferences and information sent to us via direct communication from you, as well as the technical data listed below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Passive Collection - Your data is automatically collected by means of cookies and other such technologies when you visit our website. The information gathered may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, operating system, browser type and version, geographic location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
The parties with whom and circumstances in which we may share your personal information are as follows:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.